Before going to the topic that what is email marketing software and what are some of the best free email marketing software…Let us know that what exactly email marketing is and how it works. Email marketing is one of the most profitable and cost effective tool of direct communication for marketing.
With an investment of even a little penny, you can achieve great returns. In a layman language, you can say that email marketing is a way of sending emails to a numerous customers on just a single click.
If you are bit confused that where to start then don’t worry…..
This blog will give you a detailed knowledge of the basic concepts along with the know how that how you can inaugurate an effective email marketing strategy for your business.
Email is one of the most important tool for everyone in this era of digital marketing. It’s easy for the business professionals to get lost in the sea of digital tools and technologies through email marketing.
What is Email Marketing…..??
Email Marketing is generally defined as sending commercial emails about your business proposals or business promotions to a group of people who has expressed the interest in your business. You can use email marketing strategy for various reasons such as to promote your product to your contacts, drive sales and to build a bunch of potential customer base for your brand.
In the era of digitization, modern email marketing services provides you one stop solution for all your marketing needs instead of any segmentation and personalization.
Email marketing is not a new technology. It is the first tool of direct communication arrived back in the year 1971. But now in the year 2022, it is used more an in a effective manner as there are many free email marketing software launched which has made it more mesmerizing.
You may be thinking that Do people still use email marketing in this world of social media….??
The answer is Yes……
In the year 2021, there were around 4 billion global email users. 62% of the users check there email once a day which makes email marketing strategy a more important tool.
What is Email Marketing Software?
Email marketing software enables users to create, send and even track emails to their list of subscribers. Using an email marketing software makes it easy for a marketing professional to create well designed emails for their customers or subscribers.
It builds customer loyalty, nurturers leads and helps to increase direct sales of a business. In today’s era, if you are not using any email marketing software you are undermining the full potential of your marketing campaigns.
What are some of the best free email marketing software ??
As we all know that market trends are changing vigorously. Some of the trends come and go very quickly. Email marketing is one of most rewarding marketing tools that is being used in every business. There are numerous email marketing software in India.
There are a ton of challenges that are faced by marketers while marketing their product. One of the key challenge is simply the amount of time they spend in creating a great email from the scratch that a customer would love. Marketer’s spend a lot of time in creating and sending a creative email that gives right time knowledge to its customer.
This mess created the importance of best email marketing software free in the entire world. Let us now know about some of the best free email marketing software :
1. HubSpot Email Marketing : HubSpot is best known for its automation. It has recently launched a free email marketing tool that can support a lot of need of marketing for small and medium enterprises. Weather you need to send bulk emails, promote your products, thank you mails HubSpot free version can do all that. It comes with equipped ready to use templates which are easy to use immediately.
2. MailChimp : It is one of the most popular email marketing app and recognized as a leader in email marketing. The app includes a landing page builder, customer journey mapping, marketing automation, list segmentation, re-targeting ads, and even testing features and all that is included in its free plan.
3. SendinBlue : Sendinblue is a great marketing communication platform that includes features like email marketing, customer relationship management and landing page creation. With over 70 design templates, Sendinblue’s email design functions make it easy to create a great looking email for your market promotions. All of the given templates are accessible so and you can preview your results to ensure your design looks the way you want on any screen format.
4. MailerLite : MailerLite doesn’t include free templates in its free version. Beyond email content, MailerLite includes robust automation and audience segmentation features in the free plan like the landing page builder, pop-up customize, countdown timer, embedded videos, blog posts etc which makes it unique from the other free email marketing softwares. It is free up-to 12000 subscribers per month.
5. MailJet : Mailjet comes with instinctive tools to help you build effective email marketing campaigns. You can customize any of the pre designed templates and create responsive emails to impress any recipient no matter which device they are using. You can add dynamic content with it by which you can create personalized and relevant emails for each recipient.
6. MooSend : Moosend is an excellent email marketing tool that let you do repetitive tasks on automation and saves you time. You can design behavioral email campaigns based on your subscribers’ information and use its advanced segmentation feature to send highly accurate emails to each recipient. It provides you detailed campaign reports so you know exactly how to optimize your campaigns and get better results.
Most of these email marketing software free download options provides robust features even without the need to upgrade to a paid plan. SMEs should be able to make the most of them while saving time and money. Even if you need to upgrade to serve your business needs more better, you’ll find that many of the paid plans are affordable and flexible enough to fit your budget.
Thanks for reading this blog, share it to support.